Northcote Cardiology provides a Rapid Access Cardiac Outpatient Clinic at several centres across Central Scotland.
Inpatient services are centred at Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow, where a full suite of Cardiac services is available including Echocardiography, Stress ECG, Cardiac CT and MRI, Coronary Angiography and Intervention, Pacemaker and Device implantation and Cardiac Surgery. The hospital benefits from a 320Slice CT Scanner and a fully staffed Intensive Therapy Unit.
Dr Northcote is pleased to contribute postgraduate educational events and is available to participate in in practice CPD and training.
Some of the topics we can cover are:
- Current investigation and management of Hypertension
- Treatment of Coronary Artery Disease
- Cardiovascular effects of exercise
- Causes of sudden death during exercise
- Modern management of Heart Failure
- ECG Interpretation
- The history of Interventional Cardiology
If you require advice or further information, do not hesitate to contact Dr Northcote on email@example.com or email here.